CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

"A Conversation With God" by Alton Gansky

I found this to be a very intriguing book. While it did answer a lot of the questions that I have had, in some ways it still left a lot of things unanswered.

This book is comprised of fifty-five questions and has answers from 'God', 'Jesus', and other people from the Bible. The questions cover everything from the end times, to abortion, to heaven and hell. I loved the way that the book was laid out and the answers that the author gave.

But there was still something lacking. Some of the answers ended just as they started going somewhere, they ended or changed direction. I was hoping that there would be a lot more 'meat' to this book than there was.

This is one of those books that has an utterly fantastic concept but just seems to fall a little bit short for me. I would recommend this book, but probably only to a newer Christian. Someone who is looking for a deeper understanding will probably be disappointed with this book.

I got a copy of this book for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers through their Booksneeze program. I was not paid or my review or required to give a positive review. All thoughts contained in this review are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment